Details for KLV223Price: SOLD
Three bedroom, 2 storey villa with extensive roof terrace and private pool. It is close to the town centre and the sea. The views are fantastic, in one direction to the Mediterranean sea and the islands and in the other direction to the foothills of the Taurus Mountains. There is a large balcony with Turkish divans that enjoys panoramic views of the mountains and the bay. This is directly off the kitchen and the living room so is an ideal place to eat and drink. The divans are also great for a little siesta from time to time.
The living room has panoramic views over Kalkan and the bay. There is a dining table that can seat six people. For the nights when it there is a chill in the air (early Spring and late Autumn), there is an open wood-burning fire. The room has its own balcony. The two main bedrooms are large and have their own bathrooms. One has a king-sized bed whilst the other has twin single beds. The third bedroom has a single bed and a child bed with easy access to an adjacent third bathroom.
The villa is fully furnished and air-conditioned with private pool and garden. Shared parking
The special internal features include :
• emphasis on traditional Turkish style
• locally sourced furniture and fittings
• large Ottoman style wooden balcony on the main living floor which has two low divans providing comfortable outdoor lounging and snoozing space
• all rooms are spacious and well proportioned
• main living floor has a total of three balconies